Wednesday, February 1, 2017

February Theme Day: Loving Life

It was hard to find a photo for today's theme day...I searched my archive for photos of people who look happy and seem to love their live, but couldn't find any good one. Then I stumbled upon this picture of a mural in the 6th district and immediately thought that it depicts perfectly the moments in which I love life: when I have time to stroll through the city with my camera and take a lot of photos.
Click here to view the thumbnails of all participants in the theme day.

3 comments:

  1. She is one of us :-)
    A good choice for the theme day image too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great choice. I can really relate to it, since my favorite thing to do is roam around on photo walks, camera bag on my shoulder, looking for interesting subjects.

    ReplyDelete